RE: Sportsline report

Neither Walker nor Garnett have shown they are worth that kind of money.
 They are just too inconsistent.  One night they look awesome, the next 4
they can't throw a brick in the ocean.  When you commit this kind of money
it better be a dominant bonified star or you could burden the franchise for
years to come, and not allow you to build a successful team.

Will Minnesota be able to keep Marbury & Gugliotta there for the long term
and be profitable ?  Portland spent a bunch on Wallace & Grant but I don't
think they are really that closer to contending, but they do have a good
young nucleus and Alvin Williams performing very well, but I don't see them
going deep in the playoffs.

Anyone know if the Lakers are limited on what they can offer Kobe Bryant ?
 This kid has got it.