Re: Player Thoughts

Tony, it would be great we were able to pull it off. But, if we were to
get to keep Walker, Billups and Mercer, who did we trade for them? There's
no way in the world any of the two players you mentioned would be traded
for any combination of our remaining players. But, Antonio McDyess is due
to become a FA after the season so Phoenix might be looking to unload him.
Still, not for the kind of 'value' you are suggesting. I love Jayson's
play. When's he a FA, you have any idea? - Danny