Celts Pacers

We had a shot at this game, that's all you can ask. They hit the shots down
the stretch and we didn't. Walker had an off game and did force it quite a
bit, but it generally known we need his scoring. Billups is starting to
shoot more. His shooting is needed. McCarty must have been reigned in
because his offense game was nothing. Looks like the shooters are going to
be Walker, Mercer and Billups. I guess Pitino said Walker needs help and
told Billups to step it up. I can't help stop thinking that with another
big effective forward and a decent center, we'll improve quite a bit.
Larry's hug with Miller after the win will break some of the spell he has
(had)over the fans. He seemed to gloat over the win at the end. Rightfully
so, but it helped to sever that special fan relationship I had with him
through the years. I was hoping we would kick his butt. Actually being the
leading team of the Eastern Conference at the time, they certainly didn't
handle us. We also have a future being as young as we are and we have
Pitino, Walker, Billups and Mercer along with a few supporting players. The
Pacer team better make hay this year or next. As much as I liked Walton as
a player, he is all over the place as an announcer. Example:Mercer is a
catch and shoot player, doesn't fare well off the dribble, well I saw a few
moves off the dribble with no trouble. Man I can understand Miller and
Smits having a good day against us, but Rose killed us inside, which is
where we get hurt most. Over all, good Celt effort, and tough schedule
ahead.