request information

I have been looking for information as far as the Celtics organization is concerned.  After mailing several different sources, I have yet to come up with what I need.  Is it possible for you to mail me a list of the entire Celtics organization....from owner down to towel boy?  I need to know this information for a presentation that I am doing for a business communications class.  Any information that you could provide me with would be great.  I read somewhere that the Celtics have about 45 employees, if I could get all or most of thier names and titles, that would be great.  You do not have to include the coaching staff or the player roster.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

John Nash

PS- someone told me to ask for a financial report...if that would give me the infor I'm looking for, that would be great