Re: your mail

Well, Dan, I certainly hope you are right. But in the event that Falk
attempts to further bolster his reputation but trying to get Walker signed
to the biggest contract in NBA history. Then what? Then we probably have
to look at other options, which I hope and pray it won't come to. His
faults withstanding, 'Toine is still one of the biggest talents to enter
the league in some time. Here's to his remaining OUR talent. - Danny