celtics vs wizards

 Last night was pretty exciting for me. I attended my first Celtic game! I
figured living in DC now I would get to go to a game when they play the
Wizards at the MCI Center. My friend surprised me with tickets last night!
 What a game for Antoine Walker! He looked good out there. When he fouled
out I didn't realize that was the case and thought Pitino was just taking
him out. BUt I still can;t believe what a game he had. I like Chauncey
Billups alot too and McCarty. THe  Celts made a good comeback and it was
so disappointing in the last few seconds.
 I have seen more of the Celtics on TV this season so far than the past I
don't know how many years. It's great. A few random comments....when the
Celtics first came out to warmup the only guy I recognized at first was
Pervis and his dreadlocks since I don't recognize many of the new players
yet. This team reminds me of the Pittsburgh Pirates last year-a young team
with a lot of new faces, not expecting to go anywhere and surprising
everyone.

Amy