chauncey idea

This is my an idea that my friend was talking to me about on IRC today.

He agrees with you guys about the Lorenzen Wright idea.

If someone has mentioned this idea before, then I appologise

We give the Clippers Chauncey (I know I love  him too!!) and we get back
Lorenzen Wright (our big man!) and Darrick Martin (a sufficient enough
point guard to take us through until the draft, where we draft the best
talent and trade him and someone like DeClercq for a solid point guard).

Warwick
--
MZ