Re:Mondays tidbits

I don't personally know what Mike Stewart will do re taking the money or
not but some people play in a city for less. I cite Rex Chapman as not
just last year did he sign well below his value he did it again even
though some good offers were on the table from other teams. Now Rex also
had signed a lucrative contract plus recieved a sizeable signing bonus
when he entered the league so money may not be the beall for him.Just my
thoughts and YMMV. Later.Mike