Re: Re:Good news for soaring celts/McDyess

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Allen <mallen@worldchat.com>

>Hey everyone,
>
> As far as McDyess goes, he is not worth it!  He is plain and simple
>overrated and underacheiving.  Everyone was saying that it was because he
>was in Denver and wasn't happy, well now he's in Phoenix and he's still
>CRAP!  You'd think a guy playing for a contract would be making more noise
>and a bigger impact, I don't know about the rest of you but when I see Suns
>highlights on TV I see, Kidd, Nash, KJ, but no McDyess.

Come on! McDyess is  averaging 14 points, 7 rebounds, 31/2 blocked shots and
is shooting 53% from the field and Joe Smith is doing even better. One may
argue that these players don't deserve a 10 mill per contract, but they are
not crappy players plus they have the skills the C's need i.e. Rebounding
and Shot blocking. Pitino  can't ride Walker for 46 mpg for 82 games.

                                                                  - Mishra