Another BIG WIN!

After my prediction of 6 wins over the five week stretch through the end of Jan. I my have to revise this.  I will gradly feel as wrong as that ESPN Aldridge dude must, when he predicted only 15 wins for the season.

These guys can win just about any night.  Welcome to our exciting future, NOW!

Walker was huge again, as was McCarty, Billups and Mercer.  An off night for Bowen, oh well.

Hard to imagine how the Bucks held with the C's for as long as they did the last game in Boston without Robinson and his big game.

One of the keys only 10 turnovers.

The box gave Minor a DNP, I thought he was on the list with the flu.  Him, Edney and Brown, with the bug.  At the least the stars are healthy.

To infinity and beyond!

P.S. Warwick how is the weather down there.  Time for another celebration Fosters.

Greg