my list

This is just a roughly put together list of all the players that imho
fit the style of the Celts and that I like with a 'realistic' chance of
getting!

I think its 2 or more of the following-

a) young                 d) good shooters
b) athletic              e) enthusiastic
c) defensive minded

I have included salary information and the year is when they become a
free agent.

Atlanta
Ed Gray- $723,840
Alan Henderson- $1,028,400

Charlotte
no one

Chicago
Longley- $3,184,900
Caffey- $850,920

Cleveland
Henderson- $250,000

Detroit
O'Bannon- $320,000

Golden State
Dampier- $1,478,880

Houston
Harrington- $326,700

Indiana
Antonio Davis- $4,500,000
Rose- $1,852,500
Hoiberg- $356,400

L.A. Clippers
Rogers- $2,640,000
Taylor- $1,051,800
Wright- I dont think so, Clippers are in love with him, depends how he
views them (we do if he feels the same way that Malik Sealy did!)

L.A. Lakers
Blount- $1,430,000

Miami
Mashburn- $4,433,334
Strickland- $272,250

Milwaukee
no one

Minnesota
Gugliotta- $5,500,000
Carr- $900,000

New Jersey
J. Williams- $2,500,000

New York
no one

Orlando
Outlaw- $1,000,000
Evans- $607,545

Philadelphia
Ratliff- $928,080
Davis- $326,700

Phoenix
McDyess- $2,876,640

Portland
Trent- $1,329,009
O'Neal- $950,640
Williams- $242,000

Sacramento
Williamson- $1,199,520
Funderburke- $500,000
Stewart- $242,000

San Antonio
Jackson- $272,250

Seattle
Williams- $500,000

Toronto
McGrady- $1,359,360 (apparently hes in the dog house)
Respert- $1,602,120

Utah
no one

Vancouver
C. Robinson- $325,000

Washington
Ham- $272,250

Centers- Longley, Dampier, Harrington, Stewart, A. Williams

Power Forwards- A.Henderson, Caffey, Davis, Taylor, Blount, Gugliotta,
JayWill, Outlaw, Ratliff, McDyess, Trent, Williamson

Small Forwards- C.Henderson, Rose, Rogers, Mashburn, Strickland, Evans,
Davis, Funderburke, McGrady, Ham.

Shooting Guards- Gray, O'Bannon, Hoiberg, Carr, Jackson, Respert, C.
Robinson

Point Guards- Williams

I think that Minnesota is going to lose Gugliotta and I'm pretty sure
that they know it. They dont have enough $$$ to sign Garnett, Googs and
Marbury.

I think that if the C's had to deal Walker then Gugliotta would be one
of only 2 guys (who could be open) that I would deal him for.

Phoenix is shopping McDyess, I dont know if the C's would like to get
him or not.

Warwick