WHERE ARE ALL THE BASKETBALL GURUS?

JP, I couldn't agree with you more.  This team is fun and 'way further
along than anyone thought they'd ever be at this time in the young
season.  The Fleet Center was sold out last night and the crowds are
excited and having fun once again.  Who could have expected more than
that?  Why do so many not wish to wait until this very young team has
some experience and maturity under their belts?  For a year, all we read
about on this list was trades.  I'm sick of trades.  I'm from the old
school and I know that's out of style, but I still get attached to
players, and nobody's more surprised than I that I've become attached to
most of these guys.  They do some amazing things and they entertain me.
I don't want anyone else's castoffs and malcontents, like Pippen.  We're
developing our own Celtics team with their own personality and pride.
Celtics Pride.  That's what it's all about.

The trades will come, I'm afraid, eventually, whether I like it or not.
I still think David Wesley would have been great on this team.  I'm
happy to see he's doing well.
Dorine