Re:

Has it ever occurred to anyone but me that these chats are always in the
afternoon when many of us are at work?  Some of you, I take it, can be
online at work, but many of us can't.  Even though I'm a secretary and
run a computer all day long, I'm not online.  I can understand that
these guys play ball at night, but surely they could schedule some of
these guys on nights when they aren't playing or travelling.  It's the
same with players from other sports, and they even do this when it's the
off season for these people.  Guess there must be a reason for it.
Dorine