Yelling Walker

Did anybody catch what Walker yelled at Billups when he got mad at him
tonight? I think it was "shoot the ball". It was on the other end after a
timeout was called after a botched 4 on 2 fast break led by Bowen who
penetrated and then passed out to Billups for a 3. Billups passed to Mercer on
the baseline who then missed a 15-footer. Walker got right in his face and
yelled. Mercer was open on the play but so was Billups. If anybody should be
yelled
at, it should be Bowen for pitching in out for a 3 instead of pressuring for a
layup. I don't think it upset Billups nor should he be upset if your teammate
is asking you to shoot more but I'm interested in other people's take on the
play....

DJessen33