Re: Why don't we all settle down a bit....

> Who is the one guy (no current superstars, remember reality bites) do you
> want for the next ten years at Center?

Luc Longley. A great passer, good moving center, not a superstar, not
close but a good player, solid player, who fits well as the 4th or 5th
go-to guy.

Chuck Daly said of Luc in a broadcast which was shown on Aussie
television last year that "Luc would be a 2nd or 3rd go-to player on
most teams, but because of the mass scoring talent on the Bulls (Jordan,
Pip, Kukoc, etc.) he must remain in that role!"

That to me was awesome. I know I love him because hes Aussie, but he is
a truly great player and someone who fits well into Pitino's style.

 C- Longley  Ellison  Knight
PF- Rogers   Knight   DeClercq
SF- Walker   McCarty  Bowen     Minor
SG- Mercer   Bowen    Brown
PG- Billups  Edney    Barros

Rogers would be used as the Celt's Dennis Rodman (rebounding,
intimidation, blocking, not the fashion, etc. wise!!!)

Warwick