What a game!!

Whoah! Down 15 like nothing, what a comeback. All Star Walker strikes
again, impressive 17 rebounds, incredible, along w/24 pts. This is too good
to be true. Couldn't listen to most of game, had company, kept running back
and forth to pc and NBA.com. The Celtic feed broke off somewhere in the 2nd
half, but we got it back w/the Milwaukee feed and their announcers. They
gave the Celts and Pitino a lot of credit. I believe nothing will stop us
from a title in a few years.