Rick Fox

I would like to ask someone on this list with basketball savvy a
question.  If our biggest need is a big man at forward or center THAT
CAN REBOUND; then why the hell should we spend cap money on a player who
can only play the position where we have what seems to be our strength
up front.  I think our money could be better spent than on Rick Fox.
Nice player; but do we really need yesterdays retreads from a team that
won 15 games?  He can't give us anything to help make this team better,
but would retard us from going to the next level unless of course we
were in a position to win a championship, I do not think we are there
yet.  Anybody disagree.

Regards,
Hartley O