TONIGHT'S GAME

This was a great game to watch, especially since the Celts lost to them
on their court.  I can't tell you how impressed I am with Kenny
Anderson's contribution to this team, though I hated to see Chauncy go,
also.  The difference is simply amazing, and even though I've been
critical of Antoine, I think with justification, he is benefiting as
much or more than the others.  I believe, simply from watching the games
and listening to his comments in interviews, that he's aware of it,
too.  The thing that most impresses me, however, is how suddenly we're
seeing what Mercer can really do.  He was wonderful tonight.  His court
sense, when he has a point guard to get him the ball, is a joy to
watch.  I lost track of the alley-oops by the Celts tonight.  A very
satisfying evening for all Celtics fans.
Dorine