We should all be as well paid!

You must be joking, We should all make what they make.  There are State
Cops making over $100K per year not including benifits and pensions,
Teachers working 7-8 months a year plus benifits and pensions.  I know a
retired principle who pulls down $38K a year plus health benifits as a
pension.  The taxes Jordan pays on his millions pays for a very good
living for the Cops and Teachers.  And he is entitled to spend the rest
as he see's fit, though he donates more to charities then some of us
will ever make in a life time.  However, I agree somewhat with you and
would prefer to see the pay scale at half of what it is so that ticket
prices could be half of what they are (assuming an equal reduction,
which isn't completly realistic).