Predictions

Hey everybody.

 Let's all try to predict the celtics' record for the
season, and see who got the closest prediction at the end of the
season. After that, we can try to do play-off predictions as well, if
you want to ofcourse. I think it's alot of fun to see who'll be able
to guess it all right. I know somebody has done this at the beginning
of this season, but I think it's very hard not realistic to make such
a prediction at that moment. Now, it's alot more realistic.

Right now, the celts are 26 and 30. (.464) with 26 games to go. If
they'll stay at a .464 winningpercentage, they'll end up with a 38-44
rrecord.

I think the celts are able to win 12 more games. So that does bring
them to a 38-44 record, but that has nothing to do with what is said
in the paragraph above. What do you think?

Send your prediction to:

mauricsp@obligatie.bl.tmf.hva.nl

Maurice Spruijt