Re: Pitino/Antoine

You know, this list didn't used to be like this.  Everyone has the right to
an opinion, and while everyone else has the right to disagree, I dislike the
sarcasm that seems to be prevelant in so many responses.

Antoine is a very talented player who still has alot to learn.  I don't
think anyone seriously wants to get rid of him, but he should stop trying to
do it all himself and he should pass more when he has players there with a
better chance of making the shot.
He also shouldn't hotdog (Antoine wiggle) until he's earned that right, and
even then, it's not exactly "Celtic like behavior".
    Pitino does yell the whole game long, he never shuts up.  You can hear
him because he's right in front of the Celtic announcers.  At his press
conference he's as exhausted as though he played in the game, the entire
game!  He's also hoarse.  Sure, we criticize, that's what fans do.  And we
praise when it's deserved, also.  We're very emotional about our teams
because we care.  The sarcasm isn't necessary, is it?
Dorine