Re: 8 Degrees of M.L. Carr

ChomS@tiac.net (Steve Chomicz) writes:

<<So, every trade Pitino makes is only made possible because of ML's  original
intelligence and wisdom.  OK, i guess then when we hoist #17 I hope ML's neck
is hoisted with it.  They should hang his likeness from the rafters as a
reminder to all celtics management as to where stupidity will get them.>>

Then if you want to *hang* M.L. just make sure Dave Gavitt is also *hung*
along with him. Gavitt's ineptitude to me was far more damaging then any
mistakes M.L. might have made in his short reign.

By the way, I guess it was M.L. 's fault that Reggie Lewis died prematurely,
which led directly to the C's going downhill so fast before they had ample
time to recover from the death of Bias; a blow to the franchise that Red
remarked at the time "would set the C's back 10 years". How prophetic of the
Godfather!

Get real. M.L. took a bullet for the organization and he did it with alot of
class. To think anything otherwise is sheer folly.