Re: Anderson's salary DOES count against C's cap.

> But I have heard both on ESPN and Fox Sports that the Celtics next year are
> going to have about 6-7 mill in cap room. So how can this be.-Tony

1) The cap is going up.  They get a few million there.
2) Tyus Edney's contract ends.   (don't know how much, probably less than a million)
3) Popeye Jones and Zan Tabak's contracts end (2.25 million)

If they were getting Kenny Anderson's 5 million, too, they'd be saying numbers
of at least 9 - 10 million, assuming very small numbers for the cap increase
and Edney's contract.

Jon