cap issue/thoughts

1. According to the Globe, Portland is paying Anderson this year and next.
The C's take on the salary after that. Not sure how this affects the cap,
but it seems that it won't until we begin paying his salary in 99-00. Not
100% clear though.

2. I like Billups. The only time I saw him in person, he was typical
maddening Billups, making a great play followed by a boner. Wish we gave
him more time, since he is so young. In my mind, he'll either be the next
DJ or the next Brian Shaw.... Pitino maybe wanted a "pure" point guard,
which neither DJ or Shaw ever was, and maybe Billups won't be either, but
he may turn out to be a heck of player a la DJ.