The Pale Rider

Hey man, I'll agree with you that Van Horn is an excellent player. That
everybody basically can agree on. But these comparisons with Bird already??
Come on man. Bird was a legend, this guy hasn't been worthy enough for Bird
comparisons this soon. Lets see a few stats here. Keith has 44 assists in 34
games. He's not close to being as all around as Bird was. He also only has
14 blocks while shooting at 41%. And the line that gets me is the "He'll at
least get 30 points a game." At least?? Just that easy huh? Nothin against
ya, but I didn't think much of your comments on The Pale Rider. Give him
time before you compare him to an icon. You're in BeanTown now baby, BeanTown!!

-Ed "Bird33"