trade idea - last minute

My last minute trade idea AND my last one for the season (I can hear you
all cheering and having personal parties as I write;)

Celtics send Kenny Anderson, Popeye Jones, Walter McCarty, Travis Knight
and 2 first round draft picks (NJ picks the years to take them within
2002) to New Jersey for Kendall Gill, Jayson Williams and either Sam
Cassell or Douglas + Cage.

Trade Breakdown

Anderson  FOR  Cassell / Douglas + Cage
Jones and Knight + DP FOR Williams
McCarty + DP FOR Gill

I'm probably giving us too great a deal, but its worth considering for
NJ since their  GM has expressed that they're going to have a hard time
finding the $$$ to pay Jayson Williams his big $$$ contract with Kerry
Kittles and Keith Van Horn's $$$ coming really soon.

Warwick