Re: TRADE

	I think we're going to keep him.  Kenny is one of the best ball-handlers
in the league when he's healthy.  It's going to be an exciting night,
that's for sure!  Maybe the Knicks will offer us something really great for
him.
-d

At 01:00 PM 2/18/98 -0500, jmf@capecod.net wrote:

>	It has now been confirmed by ESPN and FOX The C's have traded Chancy, Jon
>Thomas and Dee Brown to Toronto for Zan Tabek, Popeye Jones and Kenny
>Anderson. Toronto is expected to move Dee immediatly to Minnesota for two
>guards. I know alot of you don't really care for this move but, Kenny's
>style of play does fit Pitino's system very well( the up and down the floor
>part)We also added that deeply needed size in the middle!!! The only
>question is now- Is Pitino going to immediatly trade Anderson or Keep
>him??? Anyone have any thoughts on this. New York and New Jersey have both
>shown major interest in him.
>                   JIm

Treat wisdom as your sister, and insight as your closest friend.
-Proverbs 7:4