RE: clippers game

Did you see McCarty at the end of the 3rd tonight we get the ball with 19
seconds left, and instead of taking the last shot he races up and throws it
up with about 14 left I think.  There then was a series of poor plays on
both sides, a bad pass by Knight, a missed assignment on Hurley for an easy
layup.  This was pretty sad.