Re: KENNY ANDERSON

I'm sorry guys but I don't like the trade - even tho I know how hard it was to
move Dee. I'm in the NY Metro area and I remember how fragile Kenny is and
when he was rumored to be coming to the Knicks, all the talk has been that his
passes come in a step too late. Hopefully Pitino can correct the latter but we
don't need him keeping Pervis company.

I happened to like Billups - a lot - while not as quick to defend him as
Cecil. I don't see Kenny as much of an upgrade and how does the fact that
Allen sent Toronto $10 mill in the deal affect our salary cap? Anyone know?

George