Billups gone?

I was just sitting here looking at the Celtics-Kings box score at
ESPNet, and I  happened to notice that Chauncey has not logged any
minutes.  This could be for a number of reasons; including a possible
trade.
If the trade was to acquire Kenny Anderson, I'm all for it.  I'm a big
fan of Billups, and have supported him since the draft, but I think this
would be a good deal for the Celts.  If Anderson's contract is being
taken care of by Paul Allen, this would be a huge financial lift.
Also since Kenny won't report to the Raptors, we should get a better
than normal deal for Chauncey.  Chauncey has a lot of potential, but if
we can acquire a top notch pg, plus maybe John Wallace for Billups that
would be good.  We also might be able to stick the Raptors with a bad
contract (Dee, Minor, Knight).  Having Kenny run the point would also
make us more attractive to free agents.
I maybe be jumping to conclusions predicting Billups' exit, and I would
be completely content if we kept Chauncey,  but sitting here typing this
and looking at the possibilities I begin to like this potential deal
more and more.

Rohan