Michael Olowokandi

Has anyone actually seen Michael Olowokandi play?  He seems to be moving
up in the pre-draft rankings, he's center-sized (7', 260) and has been
described by at least one commentator as a potential NBA All-Star (for
whatever that's worth -- remember, Andrew DeClerq is only a jump shot
away...).  If the current rankings hold up, he should be around when the
C's draft.  What's the scoop?

Michael Gooen

P.S.  I have been saying for years that Donyell Marshall does not suck
as badly as he has shown over the first few years of his career.  I even
put my "play money" where my mouth is by picking him on my NBA.com
fantasy team.  I'm just furious that he picked Sunday night to prove me
right.