No Subject

I believe he made 21 of 22 shots in an NCAA championship game, and led a
young Portland team to its only NBA championship.  If that is not better
than decent, you are a pretty hard critic to please,  and probably see M.J
as slightly better than average.

As for playing with Wooden do you ever think with his success he might have
attracted the top players ?  John Wooden did not teach Bill Walton his
passing skills and court savvy.