[Fwd: Gorman]

What if Dick Vitale was hired away from ESPN to do every
Boston Celtics' basketball game?

Would you then start wishing that Bob Cousy was back?

A change in announcers isn't recommended unless you
get someone who is much better than the current announcers.

 Sometimes you have to accept what you have, make the most of it,
and don't critize and complain so much about something
overwhich most of you don't have any control.

Steve Huffman