Re: woohoo!! we won!!!!!!!

I just cannot comprehend that those of you who are anti-Cousy don't
appreciate hearing the pearls of wisdom from the master!  He is critical at
the appropriate times and is enthusiastic at the appropriate times!  I love
Tommy's constant enthusiasism but I equally enjoy Cousy speaking of
reality.  Did you see the pre-game show the other night before the Denver
game?  Cousy went through three things the Celtics had to do to win.  They
did not do any of them and they lost!  The man just has a totally
incredible knowledge of basketball.

And as far as Chauncey Billups goes.  He is totally right about Chauncey
and his leaving his feet thing!  I was playing basketball a few weeks ago
with a young guy who did the exact same thing (with the same disastrous
results) and I immediately proclaimed to all -- Chauncey Billups II!  Even
Chauncey himself admitted it was a bad habit.  He said that he could do it
all the time in college but he cannot get away with it against the best
players in the world.

And put me down for being quite pleased with Chauncey Billups!  I thought
all this talk here of getting rid of him was rash and precipitous!  He
looked great in that Rookie All Star game a week ago tonight!

Vinny