Re: woohoo!! we won!!!!!!!

Cecil Wright wrote:

> I started to read this response.  After about a third of the way through, I
> gave up.  Why don't you go write a book if you want to impress the list with
> your vernacular?  It is very unbecoming to trod in the style which seems to
> give you such pleasure.  Cmon, let's get back to basketball.

Sorry to give you so much trouble. It's just the way I write when I'm mildly
p.o'd. Different strokes for different folks, you know.Oh, btw, one copy of your
post is quite enough, no need to send me two every time.

Back to b-ball.: every boxscore I checked said that Billups had 2 assists. Some
posts said he had 9. Which is correct? It certainly looked like more than 2 to
me, but I wasn't counting.

K. Kveraga