Phoenix Idea

I think RP should have some serious discussion with Mr Ainge to get
Mcdyess.

What a dynamic duo he & A.W would be but I don't know if we could afford
them both.

Watch Pat Riley be making a serious attempt at him now also with Mashburn's
injury, and Phoenix being high on Ike's list. wanting to go to Phoenix.

I still think adding Mcdyess, Nash & Ceballos would really open up our
offensive game , even at the cost of Chauncy & Mercer .  You aren't going
to get them for nothing, and it seems that Chauncy & Ron would fit better
than Penny in there future with Kidd already at the point, and would give
the Kids time to learn under K.J. & Kidd.

Nash is a great floor general, exactly what we need in a point, Mcdyess a
force inside, and Ceballos an underrated slasher capable of giving you 20 a
game.

Knight, Billups, Mercer, Declercq

Mcdyess, Nash, Ceballos, Bryant

Phoenix wants a physical inside player so we would probably have to give up
Andrew for Bryant to get it done.

Basically a Nash & Mcdyess for Mercer & Billups deal.  As someone said,
good inside players are hard to find, guards are a dime a dozen in FA or
the draft.We could probably get Ed Gray form Atlanta out of Lenny's dog
house.

 Add an Alan henderson, Polynice or some other FA and we looking good.

Polynice
Mydyess
Walker
Barros, Gray ?
Nash

I would love to get Corey Benjamin in the draft . He played High school
near me and this kid could be another Kobe and has been carrying Oregon
State this year, but he could go high. Vince Carter, Miles Simon, Cory
Carr, Richard Hamilton, or even a Rodric Rhodes would be nice also..