Trade

I still think a good available big man is Olden Polynice.  Although I don't
know if O.P would like RP's system.  We could swap Knight for him if we are
really that unhappy with Knight.  If O.P bailed at year end at least we
would free up $3M a year.  I don't know if the Kings would do it as they
could free up something like $8M next year not signing Polynice, Rauf, &
Williamson.  Knight for Williamson is another idea.  Corliss has had a good
year after a slow start.

If Phoenix is willing to give up McDyess, Nash & Chapman or Ceballos for
Hardaway, would they be interested in a swap for Billups. Knight & McCarty
or Mercer ?

Walker & Mcdyess would be a formidable duo.

Declercq
Mcdyess
Walker Ceballos ?
Chapman ? Barros Bowen
Nash

Anyone know if Michael Finley or Alan Henderson wil be free agents soon ?
 I like these two, Henderson is a scrapper inside.

A possibility is Knight & Brown for Laettner.