Hoop Books

Hey Josh. I have also read "The Last Shot". Excellent books and one of my
all time faves. Shows you how tough those guys had it in the Coney Island
area. And I have read "The Big Three" as well. A great author wrote it,
Peter May, who wrote "The Last Banner" which I enjoyed a lot. I still
haven't had a chance to read "The Breaks of the Game", but a lot of people
have recommended it. See ya around. You're in BeanTown now baby, BeanTown!!

-Ed "Bird33"