Re: Walker....how much longer?

> From ewalsh@ols.net Fri Feb 13 17:59:56 1998
>

> How much longer do we wait on Walker to become a shooter?.....We're about sign
this guy to a huge contract this summer and for all we know we could end up
> with another Dee Brown.....and we all thought he would be great back when he
won the dunk contest...look at Walkers performance when we needed him, rarely
> has he come through. Let's trade this guy over the summer and get some more
talent for our money!

Yeah right! trade the one bonafide all star we got and by the way trade for who?
I am also a little tired of hearing how the C's can't pay people like Walker,
Mercer etc their market value.

The celtics tickets at an average of $40 per are amongst the priciest in NBA.
The attendance has never been less than 18000, except for one day when it was
17500 because of bad weather and with the new TV deal kicking in Gaston ought to
be flush with cash. He owes it to the fans to sign up these players after
putting a piss poor product for years. - Mishra