Re: Jazz Crush Celts: Utah 118-Boston 100

And the most completely flabbergasting element of it all is that Malone
has the nerve to berate the refs when he doesn't get the call!  After his
first basket last night, he ran downcourt slapping his wrist implying to
the zebras that he was hacked in the act, and they missed it.

There is just a total lack of respect for authority on many levels these
days and pro sports is definitely no exception.  Just think of the
incidents which have taken place over the last few years.  Rodman's
tactics including headbutting a ref, Spreewell, Roberto Alomar etc.
These guys are multi-millionaires and still they treat authority figures
pathetically.  SIGH!  I'm starting to believe Barkley was right when he
said he refused to be considered a role model.  A role model should be
the parents and teachers and people they come in contact with on a
regular basis.  Because the aforementioned certainly fail in that regard.

Cecil