Trades & Falk

It will be great if Celts could hang on to Walker, Billups and
Mercer......but David Falk is the agent for all three of our
prized possessions. I guess Pitino might already be having
migranes thinking about the negotiations with Falk this summer
and again two summers later.

Orlando Magic has lost Armstrong for the season...and Penny is
on the block or semi-effective. May be Pitino has a chance to
unload Barros or Brown for some draft picks in this scenario.

Globe has something on Dontae Jones and his absence from Celts.
I guess Jones [said to a good & explosive potential and scorer]
is getting frustrated on the injured list. Any ramblings about
any trades in the Herald ??
					Sashi