Mercer trades

>1. Antoine Walker wants to be a Celtic his whole career.
>2. Ron Mercer and Chauncy Billups want to play together their whole career.

Maybe, since it sounds like this group is getting along so well, it would be
bad to get rid of one of them. I can think of instances where trading
someone well like caused disruption in the lockerroom. The last think we
need is our good players getting mad at management for trading their friends
and wanting to leave themselves. I know the line about this is a business
and all, but there are other factors.
Just my 3 cents.

Nathan A.
The North Bend Sports Page: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430

The Huskers got screwed in the polls. Nebraska should be #1 in BOTH polls!
Michigan couldn't hang with the Huskers!

Thanks for the memories Dr. Tom! May the Big Red Machine march on!