[Fwd: FW: [Fwd: Fw: PLEASE READ! YOULL BE GLAD YOU DID!

The people who believe in this message probably didn't go to bed  on
the night of Super Bowl Sunday either, because Ed McMahon and
Dick Clark still haven't knocked on their doors awarding them the
Publisher's Clearinghouse sweepstakes prizes.

Steve Huffman