Old Fashioned butt kickin '

A pitiful thrashing tonight at the hands of the worst team in the league.
We looked terrible Goldwire & Jackson just eat us up & nobody could hit
from anywhere, Antoine was about 5 for 20 when I turned it off. Denver beat
the press al night. The only players looking decent were Declercq & yes
that Dee Brown guy.  We really need a smart veteran like Johnny Newman who
doesn't get a lot of press but provides some good veteran leadership.

I hope something happens we need some new faces !