Re: 2-ball

> It actually exposed the Men and showed that some of the women are actually
>  better spot up shooters then the men.

Unfortunately, I only get local network TV; thus I missed the Saturday
festivities. Could someone explain (briefly if possible) the basic format and
scoring system of the 2-ball tournament? If that information was posted to the
list prior to the weekend, I must have missed it. In that event, could someone
just send it by private e-mail?

Thanks!

--Luke