RE: An interesting take on rumored trades.

On Sunday, February 08, 1998 6:14 AM, Danny Deatherage
[SMTP:dandeath@bright.net] wrote:
> We do not want to get rid of Dee Brown he scores so much for the bench
and
> he's been a celtic so long
> He can shoot 3's. Dee can Dunk too.
> Show some Celtic Blood
> Zach Deatherage

Probably because he does it one game and disappears the next 15.  Pitino's
ploy giving him game time might be the best for both parties, and hopefully
we will be able to get a decent player in return, hopefully one that can
play point at least part time or that can give us a decent outside threat.