Re: Re: a shoe question

I really don't appreciate your comment that Antoines commercials was aimed
at white people.  So if he switches to Nike would it be right to say his
commercials are aimed towards the Afro Americans.  It's silly un-educated
comments like these that hamper our teachings to all races to come together
and live in harmony--ray