RE: a shoe question

Someone who wants a Celtic related shoe, shoe go out and find the remaining stock of Converse All-Star Legend Larry Bird shoes, released in only NE and Indiana.  I live on the Left Coast, and mail ordered them from a wonderful business recommended by Converse.  These are easily the coolest shoes I have ever owned.  They have LB's name, number and a small clover leaf on them, and are a cool green (what else) and black/white combination.  If anyone is concerned for which stars pocket their money goes into who better than Bird (I of course like AW too).

Here in Portland is has become uncouth almost to wear Nike shoes due to there abusive use of 3rd world workers to make the shoes.  Of course all shoes (New Balance) are made oversees, so you might say so what, but in the case of Nike they have little concern for improving the conditions, and actually mock the concern.  The statement "NO Nike" reverberates through the streets and malls of the NW.  Buy another brand.

Sorry to go off, on this matter, but when it comes to sports shoes it had to be said.  Now back to watching the powerhouse Norwegian Olympic team dominate another Winter Olympics.

Ga Norge!