FW: ESPN *sigh* Trade Report

This morning David Aldridge of ESPN again mentioned this trade possibility.
This does not make a lot of sense to me,  giving up Mercer & Knight for a
Mashburn who is one knee injury away from being history.  He also said the
Kings would prefer to get Eddie Jones, but the Lakers weren't sure if they
wanted to part with him.

On Friday, February 06, 1998 9:41 AM, Colin Hall
[SMTP:colin@inet-direct.com] wrote:
> Well I just heard today from ESPN (a fairly reputable source) that the
once
> talked about 3-way deal involving Kings, Celtics, Heat IS BACK OPEN FOR
> DISCUSSION.
>
> Someone know the exact players involved?  I think it is like Richmond to
> Miami, Ike Austin to Sacremento, Celts send Mercer and Knight to Miami?
and
> get Mashburn.  Something like that anyways.
>
> Man I really hate this deal!  I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE MERCER!  I think
Pitino