Re: obvious from down under!!

Michael Murray wrote:

> At 08:08 pm 5/02/98 +1100, you wrote:
>
> I know that you're a patriotic Australian and all, but will you please stop
> mentioning Longley or Anstey in the same sentence as trade and Celtics?
>
> Cheers,
>
>         Michael

  Longley would not be a good fit, but I was impressed with Anstey. The guy
seems to be at least a grown-up version of Travis Knight or even better. Of
course, you Aussies know him a lot better - I saw him for the first time in that
Dallas game - so maybe he's not as good as he looked Wednesday night.
Another guy I was very impressed with (and someone already wrote about him) was
the Estonian phenom Müürsepp. That guy can play! Aren't these two pretty much
rotting on Nelson's bench? Maybe we can help with Dallas's point guard
shortage/Scott situation and get one or both these guys included in the package?
What do the list's trade gurus think about that?

K. Kveraga